Certificate in Electronics
DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS
The course aims to meet the requirement of industries dealing with Automation, AC/DC Drives, Instrumentation, Telecommunication and CNC Controllers. The course intends to provide adequate basic engineering knowledge in the initial phase of study, and later gives in-depth knowledge in Electronics. Electronics is concerned with the development and behaviour of devices and circuits. Today we are in an era of Electronics & Communication technology and research. A diploma holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering is qualified for employment in a wide variety of sectors and user bases from consumer electronics to commercial and industrial computation and communication devices
- Installation, operation and maintenance of Electronic equipment and systems.
- Design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication.
- Preferred candidates for IT companies.
- Entertainment transmission industry
- UPS Companies
- Technical and research assistant in one of the many “silicon valley companies” and engineering colleges in India and abroad.
DURATION: One Year
ELIGIBILITY: A Pass in 10th Std or its Equivalent
COURSE FEES: Rs.4000/-
|Sl. No||Subject Code||Subject Name||Max.Marks|
|01||DE 1||Trade Theory||100|
|02||DE 2||Workshop Calculation & Science||100|
|03||DE 3||Engineering Drawing||100|